To support my fellow Canadian bloggers I have decided to participate in Stacking the Shelves created by Tygna over at Tygna's Reviews. As Tygna writes, "Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!"
I haven't done a STS post in forever! These are all of the books that I have received in my mailbox over the last 3ish weeks, if not a month.
- "Tiger Lily" by Jodi Lynn Anderson (I bought both of the following books solely because of Brenna's, from Esther's Ever After, glowing reviews of them!)
- "For Darkness Shows the Stars" by Diana Peterfreund
- "Revived" by Cat Patrick (I reviewed this a few weeks back already)
- "Rift" by Andrea Cremer ARC (This has been, without a doubt, one of my most favourite books of this year. My review will be going up mid-August as part of the Razorbill blog tour)
- "The Dead I Know" by Scott Gardner ARC (I have also read this, my review will also be going up early August as part of the Razorbill blog tour)
- "Junk-Box Jewelery" by Sarah Drew (I do a lot of crafts, but jewelery making isn't one of them so I am really excited to try some of these!)
- "Waking Storm" by Sarah Porter (Unfortunately I haven't read "Lost Voices" yet, but hopefully I can find a copy so that I can read this!)
- "The Vindico" by Wesley King (I have heard a lot of good things about this book so I am really excited about it)
- "Soulbound" by Heather Brewer (Ditto)
Special thanks goes out to Hachette Book Group Canada, Razorbill Canada and Thomas Allen and Son!